Gateway to Fermentation and Brewing Food Industry in Japan!
Why FERMEX JAPAN?
- 1.Opportunity to Promote New Foods in the Japanese Food Market
- Japan, a major player in Asia's food market, offers a great opportunity for introducing new food products, especially traditional fermented and brewed foods. The strong interest in these items within the Japanese market creates an excellent chance for overseas food producers to showcase their offerings to local visitors.
- 2.Health Conscious Japanese Market
- The Japanese market exhibits a strong interest in health, with a growing demand for fermented foods and beverages. Foreign companies entering the Japanese market can cater to this health conscious consumer base by providing products that align with their preferences.
- 3.Using Japan as a Hub for Asian Expansion
- Japan's strategic location at the heart of the Asia Pacific region makes it an ideal launchpad for expanding into Asia. By establishing a foothold in the Japanese market, foreign fermentation and brewing industries can explore opportunities to enter neighboring regions and pursue new business ventures.
3 Features of FERMEX JAPAN
We are pleased to announce the grand event held at Tokyo Big Sight, serving as Japan's largest platform for the development of the fermentation and brewing industry.
4 Specialized areas
Tokyo Big Sight
3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku, Tokyo, Japan 135-0063
Report on Final Visitors Numbers in2023
【Number of visitors method of counting】
※1 We counted the number of visitors, exhibitors, and seminar speakers who pre registered, registered on the day of the event, or checked in at VIP counter.
※2 The number of press registered for coverage by the show management office is counted.(Including concurrent exhibitions)
※The number of guests and related persons who attended the meeting at the show management office is calculated in accordance with 1.